D-TOWN FARM VISITOR &
We appreciate your interest in volunteering and visiting with us at D-Town Farm! Please read all of our guidelines prior to arrival for our shared safety and understanding.
● Individuals don't need to register. Please read the following recommendations to prepare for your visit.
● Our weekend volunteer hours are Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am-12:00 pm. We have
limited first come, first serve spaces available. If we have reached our daily maximum,
you may be asked to return another day.
During the growing season, our volunteer days begins on the third Saturday in March and ends on the third Sunday of November. We highly encourage volunteers and visitors to consider the following:
● Footwear: If you have them available, we recommend wearing boots or other shoes that
are water resistant for your own comfort and safety.
● Gloves: We recommend bringing work gloves if you have them.
● Layering: We recommend layering several lighter layers and bringing a heavier coat if it
is cool out. Consider a light long sleeve in the summer to protect your skin in the case of
bugs or work that is dusty or muddy. Long pants are also recommended.
● Food and Water: you are encouraged to bring a water bottle and are welcome to bring a
snack to support your time on the farm.
Street parking is available on northbound Outer Drive near our main gate.
Thank you again for your interest in visiting D-Town Farm! If you have any questions at all,
please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.