Suggested donation $5. No one will be turned away.
Since 2008, DBCFSN has operated D-Town Farm, the largest of Detroit's many gardens and farms. The farm occupies slightly more than seven acres inside the Meyers Tree Nursery in the City of Detroit's Rouge Park. D-Town Farm is maintained by a small staff and volunteers who grow more than 30 different fruits, vegetables, and herbs each year using sustainable, regenerative methods.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
BUILD BLACK FOOD SOVEREIGNTY WITH US
• We had a successful growing season thanks to your support.
• Our D-Town Farm Market Stands will reopen in the Spring of 2023
• Wholesale opportunities are still available.
• Our volunteer hours are Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 am-12:00 pm.
• For the 2022 growing season, our volunteer days are from March 19- November 20.
• If you are interested in wholesale pricing or volunteering as a group, please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.